To ensure the safety of our staff, practitioners and customers we have taken the following steps aimed at reducing the risk of spreading the Covid-19 virus:
- We/your practitioner will ask you relevant questions to ascertain whether it is advisable that you come in for treatment and whether the treatment is appropriate for you.
- We will also ascertain as to whether you fit into a “high risk group”. If this is the case, treatment will be refused.
- Our practitioners have been advised to allow more time before and after the treatment to enable sanitising of the room and equipment.
- We will ask all customers to aim to arrive at the correct time of the treatment.
If you plan to come by car:
- Please wait in the car and we will phone/text you to notify you that the practitioner is ready. We will then direct you to the relevant treatment room.
If you plan to come by public transport or other means:
- Please aim to arrive as close to your appointment time as possible.
- If you need to wait inside, we will have limited seating available to ensure distancing is carried out.
- We advise you to wear PPE such as a face mask and gloves.
During the appointment:
- The practitioner will be wearing the appropriate PPE during the appointment.
- Surfaces, door handles and equipment will be sanitised before your appointment, and after you have left the room.
- We will not be offering any refreshments post treatment. If you think you may require water, please bring your own bottle
- Payment can be made directly to the practitioner or by card to our receptionists. Please note that we will not be accepting cash payments at the moment - only card/contactless.
- We politely request that you leave the building as soon as possible.
We appreciate your co-operation during these testing times and we would welcome any additional feedback/suggestions as we continue to adapt our business practices.
The Natural Health Centre